MBSA SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION 2011
Complete the application and return it and the required essay to MBSA, PO Box 572, Mokena, IL 60448 or
by March 31, 2011. Please type or print legibly.
Two scholarships of $500.00 each will be awarded to one female and one male graduating senior seeking continued education at any university, college, or trade school. Applicants must meet the following criteria:
1) Must be a High School Senior and live within School District 210 boundaries (private schools included)
2) Must be attending a university, college or trade school after High School
3) Must have participated in the MBSA a minimum of four years as a player, umpire or both
4) Must complete a 200-400 word essay on “How has MBSA touched your life?”
5) Must NOT be a MBSA Board Member Child
6) All applications must be submitted by March 31, 2011
7) Download the scholarship form from the following link.
Once established criteria has been met and verified, one female and one male applicant will be selected based on essay content as the recipients of the 2011 MBSA Scholarship at the MBSA April 5, 2011 Board Meeting.